Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 авг 2018, 23:35 
Администратор
Раздал: 8.49 ТБ
Скачал: 1.01 ТБ
Ратио: 1161.323

Game of Life v.0.6.2

Год выпуска: 2018
Жанр: Adventure, Gay, Straight, Forced, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest, MILF, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Camgirl, Mind Control, Optional NTR
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик/Издатель: patreon_com/teron
Платформа: Windows/Android/MacOS
Тип издания: лицензия
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Версия: v.0.6.2
Язык игры: English
Язык интерфейса: English

Системные требования (минимальные):
Windows/MacOS/Linux : CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 ГГц, RAM 512, MБ DirectX 9, HDD 600 МБ

Описание:
Общее представление:
Игра жизни-это игра о молодом человеке или женщине, который 2 года прожил (ла) за рубежом и только что вернувшейся от туда и снова живет с своей семьей. Положение дел в доме кажется немного поменялись, с тех пор как вы покинули дом, это является всего лишь одним из путей в игре, вы можете сосредоточиться в этой игре на нормальное развитие, или вы можете полностью игнорировать её и просто наслаждаться жизнью, как девиант конечно..
Девиант — индивид, отличающийся по своим характеристикам от основной массы ему подобных. Девиант может быть как отрицательным — в худшую сторону — так и положительным

Game of Life is a game about a young man or woman just back from studying abroad for two years and living with the family again. Things seem a bit different from when you left which is just one of the paths you can focus on in this game or you can ignore it completely and just enjoy life, as a bit of a deviant of course.

Info​
Thanks to this forum I've played a lot of adult games and at the end of January 2018 I decided I'd give the game making stuff a shot. Game of Life is inspired by many of the QSOP games, I enjoy those but often they feel too complex when all I want to do is.. er.. enjoy myself. I'm hoping to develop a simple version of an open ended QSOP type game. Originally started development in Unity, I have since moved to Ren'Py. The UI has had next to no work in Ren'Py, this will be rectified in a later release.

Early Releases - Progress, whew!​
I believe I have a stable framework for adding content now and I will be fleshing out parts of the story for each of the main characters throughout the next few releases. I will also be adding non-story related content regularly to allow for the open-world type gameplay you get from most QSOP experiences.

В этой версии консоль включена. / In this version of the console is enabled.

Активация Консоли:
1.Открыть файл renpy/common/00console.rpy
2.Найти строку config.console = False и изменить на True
3.Сохранить изменение
4.В игре нажмите Shift+O чтобы вызвать консоль, если консоль не открывается нажмите Shift+Alt затем Shift+O.
submissiveness = 10
dominance = 10
money = 10
gender = "Male"/"Female"
Not recommended to set submissiveness and dominance both above 10 at the same time.
Version 0.6.2
Slight GUI change that I had hoped would fix the Android readability issues, it does not
Added Camaron scenes
* Kendra - Caladon, pics and video including additional video for submissive females
* Dialogue with Bill and Dad
Added blackmail path for Cory
* Catch her on the phone in her room in the early afternoon
Added travel methods
* Bus, Taxi and Walking - there are currently only random events for female players getting the bus
Added player attributes
* Energy, Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence - only Energy is currently used for carrying out tasks. Strength and Dexterity can be raised at the new location - the gym.
* Female players will have some scenes here
Added scenes for female players on Lauren cleaner quest

Bug Fixes;
* Fixed Bill dose scenes to stop carrying over to Dad dose scene
* Fixed multiple images not disappearing when leaving
* Fixed game crash on using mysterious package from inventory
* Fixed multiple oddities with dialogue, such as Bryan talking about Molly before she actually has been told about the job in a way that he knew her
* Removed telescope from being purchasable after buying it and setting it up

v.0.6.1 Bugfix
Overwhelmed by the response to this release with regards to new patrons, blown away really! I hope you're actually enjoying the release! I had intended to wind down the day after work with my first foray into battle for azeroth but with such a response I figured I'd fire up ren'py and add some stuff first!

So, I've fixed a couple of bugs with the new caladon content however there may be more, think I was a bit half asleep finishing that content off last night but it seems to play through as intended now. I've also added some scenes for both male and female characters in the Kendra camaron path, so it doesn't just finish with images anymore - was a bit of a blue balling there, apologies - so there is a little payoff now. Female characters who are submissive can see a couple of extra webms during the second play of the scene (from her office, don't need camaron for repeats).

Fixed a reported bug with a Jacobs package, if you were curious enough to click on it before handing it in then it crashed the game.

09/07/2018 - Version 0.5.1 - Bug Fixes
Fixed molly dose variable issue with notes
Fixed molly dose variable issue with peeking during photoshoot
Fixed telescope not actually costing money
Fixed checking mollys laptop variables being ignored

07/07/2018 - Version 0.5.0
Molly photoshoot quest reworked, some new images
Cory erotic movie quest created, requires camaron (male & female)
Molly camaron path started (male only currently)
Sojan protection quest added, basics - needs fleshed out for both sexes and multiple scenarios. Eventually, I would like this not to be just the store owner alone but others present randomly, (wife, daughter etc)
Map travel added, feedback appreciated
Telescope added, only a couple of images/videos of one neighbour so far, still undecided on other neighbours.
14/05/2018 - Version 0.4.1 - Bug fixes
New cleaner quest fixed - was not updating progress.
Molly photoshoot final stage fixed - love was not being updated to allow for it to trigger.
"[gay]" tag added to content that involves dick on dick action.
Sealed package quest fixed - wasn't allowing turn in on some paths due to missing triggers.

11/05/2018 - Version 0.4.0
Lexi storyline continued - Ask about college, go to the college. Complete the initial college quest in order to unlock the college parties. Then you can attend the party.
Molly content - If you bug her laptop you can access it when she is in her room during the day from your own laptop. Only a conversation to set the scene for future content with her however the path forward will depend on your preference. (I suppose it could be considered NTR in one option, no NTR in another)
College content - The college is open and with it is the introduction of your Aunt Sophie, head mistress at the college. You'll find three quests here as well as progression on the main college story which allows progression in Lexi's story. I'd recommend showing up at the wrong time in the security card section of one of the quests as well, at least just the once. :)
Oldtown - Sojan coffee shop added, you can sell Camaron here once you start producing it at the lab & serves as an introduction to one of the three main factions.
Home content - Once you finish most of Cory's content you'll be able to start the new cleaner quest.

Game improvements:
Notes - A quest log of sorts, it won't hold your hand completely but it should keep you on the right track for most of the content. Not everything is in the notes but all of the main storyline and sidequests should be. I'm keen to get feedback on this as well as any bug reports about it showing the wrong info.

Battle system - Started, tested.. went back to it a week later, felt tacked on and hollow. So I decided to scrap it. More time than I'd like to have spent on it wasted but that's the way it goes sometimes. If you feel like trying it out in its woefully incomplete state, use the console to jump to lexibattle1 or streetwalk.

Android release - Not supported so some of the text may not fit on smaller screens but it's there if anyone wants to play it via that medium. Looked OK when I tested it though.

08/04/2018 - Version 0.3.0
Cory storyline continued - clean the villa, watch all types of available movies with her and she'll find you at the downstairs hall during the day to arrange a trip to the mall.
Non-story content - male/female characters can enjoy new content in the Oldtown (accessible from town centre) as well as the nightclub dancefloor and toilets.
Added some buttons to the right menu and removed the grey background for now, feedback appreciated on how this looks in comparison.
Most of the menu panels are still blank as a lot of the content that'll be in there will be fleshed out in later releases - quest log, character journals etc.

19/03/2018 - Version 0.2.2
All images using function to scale correctly, should prevent distortion but will result in image sizes varying throughout the game.

17/03/2018 - Version 0.2 - bugfixes
Mollys laptop cannot be collected more than once
You can pay to have the laptop bugged as male characters now

16/03/2018 - Version 0.2 - Test release
Gloryhole content reworked, new webms. Male/Female content.
Inventory added.
Molly storyline introduction added (laptop, repair, bug, etc)
Computer repair store added to the mall, which was also added - content for both male and female characters at the store.

11/03/2018 - Version 0.1 - Final
Majority of video content fits to middle panel
syntax error resolved with lexi conversation

10/03/2018 - Version 0.1 - Ren'Py
Converted majority of existing Unity content into Ren'Py

04/03/2018 - Version 0.1 - bugfixes - Thank you for all your feedback!
Fixed variable controlling Lexi conversations not reset when sleeping.
Added mouse click on text window to continue
Added RightCTRL press to fast skip
Added numpad select for response menu
Fixed HUD disappearing when using menus/esc key
Added font size scaling - tested on higher resolutions, playing at 1024x768 not recommended
Added barmaid at the nightclub, just a chat for now.
Possibly fixed images not showing after getting on the bus for the first time - would appreciate feedback on this one :)
Fixed bug where starting a new game as a male character after playing as a female character did not update player portrait
Fixed issue with getting the bus from town centre option disappearing
Created bug where Cory image wouldn't go away after cleaning bathroom, subsequently fixed bug >.>
Actually added all of the GIFs to the right location

03/03/2018 - Version 0.1
Initial release for testing

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Ответить с цитатой  
  • Торрент
Автор: Titan Хэш: ---
Добавлен: 24 авг 2018, 23:35 Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Статус: Проверен
Размер: 1.37 ГБ (1 471 273 582 байт)
Изменил:
---
Скачали: 0 (Раздающих: 0%)
Причина:
---
Здоровье: 0%
Сидеров: 0 Личеров: 0
Скорость раздачи: 0 байт/сек Скорость скачивания: 0 байт/сек
Последний сидер: Нет Последний личер: 4 года 3 месяца 12 дней 7 часов 6 минут 54 секунды назад
Для скачивания торрента необходимо зарегистрироваться или войти на трекер.