Автор Сообщение
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 сен 2017, 11:36 
Администратор
Раздал: 8.49 ТБ
Скачал: 1.01 ТБ
Ратио: 1161.323

My Legacy v.0.9.1 + walkthrough

Год выпуска: 2017
Жанр: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur, Family Sex, Incest
Цензура: Отсутствует/Есть патч для удаления 
Разработчик/Издатель: patreon_com
Платформа: PC/Windows/MacOS
Тип издания: В разработке
Таблэтка: Не требуется 
Версия: v.0.9.1
Язык игры: Английский
Язык интерфейса: Английский

Системные требования (минимальные):
CPU: Intel Pentium IV (2.0 GHz) / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 8.1
HDD: ~ 1,67 ГБ

Описание:
Эта игра поможет вам осуществить свои эротические фантазии с разными красавицами. Желаете вы этого ? Тогда дерзайте !! )
Changelog
v.0.9.1
Version 0.9.1 is now ready and the new walkthrough until this version also.

A fair warning: This version contents a fetish which was voted a long time ago but now is the time when it's fitting in the story. It's the "golden shower". I make it avoidable by choice so you musn't play with it. It won't affect the story directly (only one of the many endings) so you can drop it.

There was a bug at version 0.9 with Anna's path because i set the triggers for this scene already. With 0.9.1 the bug won't appear anymore.

v.0.8.3
version 0.8.3 is ready. You get the best game experience when you eat a salami while playing ;)

The new scene is on Annas low corruption path. You can reach the scene also without playing the cross-scene with Sarah before, but if you want to do you should repeat it, because i had to change there something too.

Next update will be version 0.8.4 with more Sarah - on sunday, the 27th.

v.0.8.2
Version 0.8.2 is ready.

You can reach the scene if you play Jennifers low coolness path
The next update (version 0.8.3) is planned for Sunday, 20th.
EDIT: This update will contain a new scene with Anna.

v.0.8.1
To see the new scene play Sarah's low self-esteem path to the end. If you played the cross scene with Sarah and Jennifer you have to repeat them before, because i had to set a new trigger. The walkthrough will be delayed, i have to think about a new option to make it understandable (with all the triggers and cross-scenes).

The content for version 0.8.2 will be another scene with Jennifer (low coolness) with costumes and the vibrator as voted. Release for it will be sunday, the 13th.

v.0.8
In this update are 2 “normal” scenes (not the amount of the big cross-scenes) for Jennifer and Anna. For Sarahs new low self-esteem scene are so many playable ways that i will it release with 0.8.1 on Saturday, the 5th August.
The August will have a weekly update rate with much content, because i have now 6 weeks holidays. Much time to finish the game. Also i will release a demo for the second game in August. Polls for that second game will start the next few days (mainly models for the character polls). And of course more Info about that second game.

To reach the scenes with Anna and Jennifer you have to do:
Anna – Take her corruption high and reach her last scene
Jennifer – Take her coolness high and reach her last scene

With both of the scenes you can progress (higher/lower their stats)

version 0.7.1 (Part 2)
Soon

Version 0.6:
- New Sex Scene with Jen
- New Sex Scene with Sarah
- New Sex Scene with Anna
- Bugfixes and other improvements
Скриншоты

Профиль Отправить личное сообщение  
Ответить с цитатой  
  • Торрент
Автор: Titan Хэш: ---
Добавлен: 12 сен 2017, 11:36 Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Статус: Проверен
Размер: 3.68 ГБ (3 955 709 038 байт)
Изменил:
---
Скачали: 0 (Раздающих: 0%)
Причина:
---
Здоровье: 0%
Сидеров: 0 Личеров: 0
Скорость раздачи: 0 байт/сек Скорость скачивания: 0 байт/сек
Последний сидер: Нет Последний личер: Нет
Для скачивания торрента необходимо зарегистрироваться или войти на трекер.